Wiki So Far

Hello Everyone!

I'm so glad to see such an amazing community. Our new media wiki is truly coming a long way! So many people had the chance and took it to add something new, improve and/or tweak it. As of right now, our wiki offers wonderful content and it keeps growing! As for the latter part, I also contributed to its expansion in some parts. I will list the edits in a bullet form format, in the order they were executed.


Edits:

  1. Changed the size of the main YouTube Image on "YouTube" page. It was a try and error, until the image was good enough. In the end, it is slightly bigger than before my edits. This is the YouTube we are talking about, a nice and definitive picture is a must! 
  2. Added main image to the "New Media" page. It now serves as the main graphical introduction to the page on the topic matter.
    1. Note: Fellow classmates, this page is really useful to study the class material, or have a quick concept review, all on one page.
    2. Therefore, as I will state later, I added it to the main page layout as a good intro to new media.
  3. Added and resized an introductory and main image to the top of "Gaming" wiki page.
  4. Added and resized an introductory and main image to the top of “MMORPG” wiki page.
Layout:
  1. I created a link on the main page, to a page describing our new media course. I set it under the name "Examples" on the main page. ***It is really useful!***
  2. Changed the fonts of "Categories", "Contributions" and "Welcome to our Baruch New Media Wiki!"on the main page. It was definitely too small. It is the welcoming page after all, it had to be little bit more grand!
New Content:
  1. As a little background, Thanksgiving is coming and so I was baking a little bit with my significant other half. She introduced me to her new idea of making our own yeast and sourdough. Which we started and our bread was amazing. I loved it and got really into growing yeast for baking! I took this topic as an excuse to do a lot of research on it! And there it is, our "Sourdough" wiki page. After working on it quite extensively, I think that it represents quite a complete wiki page. It has the history of sourdough, and how you can get started! I hope some of you will like it. Thanks to new media, we can learn to cook online!!!
Thanks for reading!

-Karol

Comments

Popular Posts